The Cranley Hotel is a small luxury boutique hotel perfectly situated in a quiet tree-lined street in the heart of Kensington and Chelsea. One of London’s most charming townhouse hotels comprised of 3 buildings built in 1869.
Set in leafy South Kensington, within a 10-minute walk from the Natural History Museum, this classic Georgian town house houses an elegant 4-star hotel, combining period style with modern luxury. It has free WiFi in all areas of the building.
In a quiet, tree-lined street in the heart of Kensington and Chelsea, the Cranley Hotel is within walking distance of many of London's main attractions. The fantastic shops of Knightsbridge and King's Road are around 15 minutes’ walk away.
The hotel rooms all blend original features with state-of-the-art facilities, including a flat-screen TV and free high-speed internet access.
The property is within walking distance from the Victoria and Albert Museum, as well as Harrods.
Hotel Services and Facilities
- 24 hour front desk
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Dry cleaning service
- Free Continental Breakfast
- Internet Access - Free Public Access
- Non-Smoking Facility
- Room Service
- Security Guard
How to bookMaking your reservation in The Cranley Hotel is easy and secure. Simply select your dates of stay and click on the “Check Rates” button to submit the form.
After room types and rates are returned to your screen, you will be able to choose the rate you desire by reading the room information in the center of the screen, then clicking on the "Book Now" button on the right side of the screen. After you have selected your desired room type, you will be taken to a "Complete your booking" form. Then you will need to review the "Details of your stay" and fill in the blanks on the "Guest Details" section. Be sure your name and email address are spelled correctly.
After you fill out all of the needed information, press the "Complete reservation" button. To ensure your security, we use a secure commerce server, which encrypts the credit card number and encodes it into a non-usable form.
- London, England, UK (LCY-London City) - 10.05 mi
- London, England, UK (LHR-Heathrow) - 11.56 mi
- London, England, UK (BQH-Biggin Hill) - 14.31 mi
- London, England, UK (LGW-Gatwick) - 23.18 mi
- London, England, United Kingdom (LTN-Luton) - 28.07 mi
- Farnborough, England, UK (FAB) - 29.39 mi
- London, England, UK (STN-Stansted) - 33.42 mi
- Southend-on-Sea, England, UK (SEN-Southend Municipal) - 38.32 mi
- Shoreham-By-Sea, England, UK (ESH-Shoreham) - 45.69 mi
- Natural History Museum London - 0.43 mi
- Natural History Museum - 0.45 mi
- Science Museum - 0.53 mi
- London Science Museum - 0.57 mi
- Victoria & Albert Museum - 0.58 mi
- Victoria and Albert Museum - 0.60 mi
- Zest Contemporary Glass Gallery - 0.65 mi
- RCM Museum of Musical Instruments - 0.65 mi
- Thackeray Gallery - 0.68 mi
- Sikorski Museum - 0.82 mi